I actually haven’t watched Teen Wolf yet, but I do want to eventually! I have so many shows to watch and catch up on lol. So Sheriarty it is! :] Sorry I didn’t answer last night I was asleep when you sent this. missexpresso
- Who made the first move; Jim did. Though he considers their little confrontation at the pool his first move.
- Who said ‘I love you’ first; Neither of them have said it yet. They’re both stubborn enough to expect each other to say it first.
- How often they fight; Constantly. Not because they’re angry with each other but because they are constantly arguing and debating about things that are far over all of their friends heads. They’re in a constant game of trying to be smarter than each other. It keeps things fun.
- Whose big spoon/little spoon; Sherlock is the big spoon.
- What their nicknames are for each other; Jim calls Sherlock ‘Sherl’ and Sherlock just sticks to calling him James.
- Whose the better cook; Jim, Sherlock isn’t allowed to touch their cookware because the last time he did he used Jim’s favorite pot to boil the skin off of a human hand for an experiment.
- Their song; Can’t Say No by April Smith and the Great Picture Show. lyrics here
- Who remembers their anniversaries; Both of them and they both try to surprise the other with different gifts or plans to celebrate.
- Their favorite thing to do together (besides sex); They enjoy setting up puzzles or experiments for the other to see how fast they can figure them out. Once they do they reward each other accordingly.
- Who ‘wears the pants’ in the relationship; They both alternate that title depending on what mood they happen to be in in that exact moment.
- How they would get engaged; Jim gives Sherlock an extremely intricate puzzle to figure out like they always do but at the end it leads to a huge whiteboard where once Sherlock pours a chemical solution it burns away his message of will you marry me? into the whiteboard. [I don’t know haha I’m corny.]
- What their wedding would be like; Sherlock leaves most of the planning to Jim since he has a flair for the finer things in life but Sherlock makes sure to help choose the centerpieces and what not. All of their friends end up going, finally accepting that the two are not going to breaking up despite their roller coaster of a history, and support them glad to see both of them happy.
- How many kids they’ll have; None, they’re both content babysitting baby Watson instead of having their own children. And though they love playing with her they’re more than happy to have their flat to themselves once Mary and John pick her up again.
Send me an OTP and I’ll fill this out for them :]]